The aims of the course are to raise awareness of the health and safety issues associated with using and handling hazardous substances and to provide instruction in appropriate control measures to reduce the risks.
The structure of the course
- Overview of the COSHH Regulations
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- Hazard Categories
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Health effects of substances
- Effective use of Control Measures
- Appropriate use of Personal Protective equipment.
- Health Surveillance
- Employees Duties
- Case Law
Number of Delegates
This course is suitable for up to a maximum of 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and Team Leaders and also employees who are required to use or handle hazardous substances.
All delegates who complete the course are awarded a certificate of attendance.
Either half day or one day duration.