The course is designed for those who have the responsibility for the management of health and safety on constructions sites with particular reference to notifiable projects under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to enable delegates to understand the principles and requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
Delegates will be able to:
- Know and understand the requirements of the Regulations.
- Understand the roles and duties of the various stakeholders.
- Understand the requirements for the Construction Phase Plan and Health and Safety File.
The structure of the course
- Reason for updating the CDM Regulations.
- The Main Changes.
- Definitions and roles of the various stakeholders: Clients, Principal Designers, Principal Contractors & Contractors.
- Design Risk assessment
- Construction Phase Plan
- Cooperation and coordination between duty holders.
- Contents of the Health and Safety File.
- Safe Places of Work.
Number of Delegates
This course is suitable for up to a maximum of 12 delegates.
Who should attend
Any person with a management responsibility on construction sites..
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Half day or one day duration.