Aims of the course
Fire Marshal or Fire Warden Training is essential to ensure that employees who are designated as a Fire Wardens or Fire Marshals understand their role and their duties within The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
To ensure that all fire marshals/wardens are competent to carry out their role in the event of an emergency evacuation or other fire safety duties.
The structure of the course:
- Fire Legislation
- Common Causes of Fire
- Safety Features Within Buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Warden Role)
- Peoples behaviour in fire situations
- What to do in Case of Fire (including use of Fire Extinguishers)
- Safe Evacuation of Premises
- Action at Assembly Points
The course is designed for a maximum number of twelve delegates.
All delegates are issued with a course attendance certificate valid for three years..