Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to ensure that members of the company Safety Committee and Safety Representatives are aware of their role and the purpose of the Health and Safety Committee. The course aims also aims to furnish delegates with some basic techniques such as hazard spotting, risk assessment and accident investigation.
- An effective Health and Safety Committee
- Safety Representatives with knowledge of their role and function.
- High standards of risk assessment and accident investigation
The structure of the course
- Health and safety law overview
- The role off the safety rep
- The role of the safety committee
- Hazard spotting and safety inspections
- Process of risk assessment (general)
- Safe systems of work
- Accident investigation,
The course is designed for a maximum number of twelve delegates.
All delegates are issued with a course attendance certificate.