This course is aimed at delegates who have undertaken the IOSH Managing Safely Course within the last three years (candidates must undertake the refresher less than three years after the initial certification date).
Course Aims and Objectives.
- To update delegates knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues
- To review the changes in legislation and the impact on companies.
- To provide delegates with an understanding of compliance and practical systems control.
- Synopsis of health and safety legislation updates.
- Safety management systems.
- Active and reactive monitoring.
- Hazard and risk definition.
- Risk assessment and Control measures.
This is a one day course comprising of lecture input, individual and syndicate exercises. There is a short test at the end of the course.
On completion of the course delegates will receive an IOSH Certificate.